Search This Blog

Sunday, April 19, 2015

The Scarlet Scarf

"Say it" he demanded, his lips a breath away from mine.

"I want you." I whimpered, trying to inch my lips closer to his. His fingers tightened in my hair, pulling my lips away from his.

"Not yet" he breathed in to my ear, sending chills down my spine. "Not yet." He repeated, almost as if to himself. I could already feel his resolve weakening as his fingers slipped through my hair. "Tell me." His lips teasing the nape of my neck with feathery puffs of air as he spoke.

"Please." I pouted, wanting this sweet torture to be over. I wanted his body against mine, with nothing between us. I ached for the pleasure he was withholding from me. My hands tied up with a silk scarlet scarf above my head gave him the appearance of me being helpless against his demands. I was anything but helpless.

I liked to give him the illusion of control, however he was getting out of hand with his demands. I wasn't going to say I loved him. I would never let him have that kind of control over me.

No comments:

Post a Comment