Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Dunkin' Turbo




Okay so this is my first attempt at shadow poetry. I hope you find it to your liking.

  
 .                 .   .                .     .            .  .
   .           .          .          .        .       .         .
     .                    .           .             .       
   .                  .            .              .
  .              .               .                .
     .            .                .                .
This coffee has me dancing crazy.
None today, could call me lazy                    y
It has me running up and down the     M             M
stairs  It has me searching for teddy                          u
bears. My booty's shaking in the halls.                         s
Until, suddenly, my sister calls.                                   i
Wanting to know about the taste     s                       c 
of the vanilla frosted cupcakes.               a      w
"I don't know," was my reply                   
and with that I said "Goodbye."      

booming and I was zooming. Sliding across the
polished floor, to refill my coffee cup,for just one more.



This coffee has me dancing crazy.

None today, could call me lazy


It has me running up and down the stairs.

It has me searching for teddy bears.

My booty's shaking in the halls.

Until, suddenly, my sister calls.

Wanting to know about the taste

of the vanilla frosted cupcakes.

"I don't know," was my reply

and with that I said "Goodbye."



My music was booming

and  I was zooming



Sliding across the polished floor,

to refill my coffee cup,

for just one more.



No comments:

Post a Comment