Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Blue Alien Civilization

Day 22 and I'm back to telling stories in rhyme. I hope you enjoy.

Blue Alien Civilization
by: C.L. Miller

Let the words sink in as my story begins.

In a far away land, in a far away place
was a civilization, in outer space.
These civilians looked a lot like me or you,
all except, that their skin was blue.

To describe this blue I would have to say
it shimmered and glowed in a miraculous way.
Beautiful creatures, of that I am sure
but that, my friend, is just their allure.

There's a black hole where their heart should be.
Once you've been caught, you'll never go free.
If you're lucky, they'd make you their slave.
If your not, your head will concave.

Whatever is left, is put into alien stew.
That only the slaves, are allowed to chew.
If you don't get sick from the wretched flavor,
you are one of the few, to have gained the their favor.

A favor that changes the color of your skin,
that makes it possible for your alien life to begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment